To obtain an Anveo EDI Connect license we will require the following information:
- The partner needs to have access to the Anveo EDI Connect module in Microsoft PartnerSource Business Center (former Microsoft Voice). We will unlock the module to the partner after we received a signed partner contract. To get more information, please contact our partner care at partner@AnveoNAV.com.
- The Anveo EDI Connect module needs to be added to the end-user Microsoft Dynamics NAV license
- You will need a license key for each company that you have in NAV. For this license key the following information is required:
- The desired Anveo EDI Connect license model (Normal / Unlimited / Subscription) and the count of mappings
- The Microsoft Voice Account No. / Customer No. the NAV license is issued to
- The name of the company/companies as it is setup in NAV. The company name is checked so please ensure to send us the name exactly spelled like it is setup in NAV. The check is case-sensitive.
You can use the following template:
Company name: CRONUS AG
NAV Voice Account No.: 1234567
EDI License Model: Normal / Unlimited / Subscription
Count of Mappings: (20 XML, 3 EDIFACT, 1 X12, 10 Text-based)